Homeless with a Gym Membership

Monday, January 29, 2007

Let's Not Waste Time

Today is the coldest I think I have ever experienced. The temps are in the single digits and even colder when the wind picks up. Even now as I look out my living room window it is snowing. Most definately a much different enviornment than I have ever lived in before.

This past weekend was the most difficult so far. Except for some picture hanging the unpacking is complete and the realization that I just packed up and moved across country again smacked me in the face. This time, I know no one. 5:00pm Friday evening I climbed in my car to go home for the weekend and began to cry. I am so lonely.

When times get tough the tough... find a friend, in this case. I met a guy and I have a date with him on Wednesday and Saturday and Sunday for the Super Bowl. What a difference a day makes!

And you thought this was going to be a sad story. I will keep you all posted....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

Good to see you blogging again. Yes you have spread your wings and you will continue to soar. I am glad you are being proactive about meeting people. The first year of a move is always lonesome. Glad the internet is here to help keep you conected. Love, mom

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home