Homeless with a Gym Membership

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Breakaway

Well, well, well. I'm back. And for those of you who do not already know my story the short and the sweet of it is this...

October 20, 2004 left Charlotte, NC after 22 years of living in the same town. Running from all of my failures I had to start over somewhere.
October 24, 2004 arrive, Las Vegas, NV. Very bumpy start but found my way. In two years I change into a much different and much better person. I saw new places, met new people, learned many new things.
January 2, 2007 left Las Vegas for a new life with the new me.
January 5, 2007, arrive, Chicago, IL. Now residing in Deerfield, IL. With a new corporate job the hard work is rewarded.

With everything I have to write about it is over whelming so I will start with this and leave you with lyrics to a song that means a lot to me.

"I'll spread my wings
And I'll learn how to fly
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway, breakaway, breakaway"

Artist: Kelly Clarkson

Love,
Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home